Hi, my name is Tracy! Welcome to my book blog, where you can expect to find book reviews, wrap ups, favorites, and more bookish content. I’m sure I’ll also be unable to resist the urge to geek out about other content as well, such as shows, movies, and music.
I’m 21 years old and currently attend university, where I am double majoring in English and Political Science. I currently aspire to become a librarian.
I am the co-founder and co-chief editor of Kindergarten Mag, which you can view here. Here is the bookish content I’ve done for Kindergarten Mag so far:
Revisiting an Old Favorite – The Hunger Games
Some Tracy Trivia for you:
- My favorite animes are Fruits Basket and Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure. You can find the animes I’ve seen here!
- I’m a Pisces, Hufflepuff, and INFP.
- My favorite genres are contemporary, historical fiction, and romance. I’m more into the YA side of things but I’m slowly branching out to the adult genre.
- I prefer paperbacks to hardcovers and physical copies to ebooks.
- I’m getting into video games just a little bit. I am a huge fan of Animal Crossing and Stardew Valley!
- I love dogs, but my favorite animal is elephants. ❤
I hope you enjoy my blog!
Let’s be friends: